Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Best Moments of life

Yesterday I was totally busy with my work and suddenly my phone beeped at 4 PM in evening, it was Niha on call and I can really sense some excitement and joy in her voice. Before raising a word she expelled out saying that she recieved her "First pay" ..! She was so happy and feeling so good about herself seeing the money that she recieved in a concealed cover. For a while felt lil jealous about her,because she is so fortunate to recieve her salary straight away to hand. My first pay cheque was straight away deposited in bank and I should stand 15 mins long in front of ATM to see my First Hard Earned Money. Few things thou found silly but it really matters. She threw party @ near by restraunt to everyone at home.

She could never forget the best moments of her life and neither I.

Luv
Pranav

No comments:

Post a Comment